Since its inception into Google testing in 2015 Google’s people also ask SERPs has continued to become more popular.
- This is partly due to the rise in voice integration.
- Off-page SEO techniques are well designed and crafted methods to reach out to people on the internet with the help of a blog or website.
- This reach out attempt is not a solitary fixed method but comprises a combination of social media campaign, link building techniques, writing for news channels, guest blogging, PR activities, seminars and many more.
You can chock-out a combination that fits your style and get started.
- Here are the best 30 proven SEO techniques that have worked wonders to help people reach the #1 position in Google page rank.
- Without inbound links, it would be impossible for search engines to know the trust of people in your content.
- Content is measured by its popularity and hence attract more share and backlinks.
Which are the types of off-page seo techniques?
1. Build business relations to create backlinks-:
- The majority of the bloggers and SEO consultants work overtime to get backlinks.
- Backlinks bring authority to a page. This exercise is exhausting as it has its inherent uncertainty about the timing, quantity, and quality of backlinks.
- Business relations are the key here and the backlinks will follow. It grows your collaboration, brings synergy with related business and helps expand your network online and offline as well.
2. Improve on social media shares and engagements-:
- Social media platforms are the new generation media where people participate with enthusiasm.
- The combined visitors on social media outnumber the combined visitors on search engines across the world.
- Access to social media is free and you can share your blog posts or articles to reach out to billions of readers.
There are many categories of social media platforms each of which is fit for different purposes.
- The social media space is very large and Google had publicly announced that social signal is a ranking factor. Automate social share on your web pages.
- I would advise all bloggers and content writers to share their posts and articles on all social media platforms. While sharing they may choose to re-purpose content.